What is the correct spelling for BABABA?
This word (Bababa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BABABA
- babe Deep sympathy and pity were felt and expressed; kind-hearted mothers wept over the babe ; some few were allowed to enter the solemn death chamber; and these went away haunted, as Dr. Evans was, by the memory of the lovely dead face.
- babel Oh that we two could flee and leave this Babel !
- baby But, there, you baby !
- balboa Upon his departure, Balboa took the command.
- baobab Around the baobab she came upon Winthrope, working in the shade of the great tree.
- barb Only I want you to be sure those you call friends are real ones and that the truths they tell ain't like the bait on a fishhook, put on for bait and just thick enough to cover the barb .
- barbary I made a cruise against the Barbary states, when a lad; and we had business that took us to the northern shore.