What is the correct spelling for BABABAS?
This word (Bababas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BABABAS
- baobab We proceeded as far as a spring under a huge Baobab , where we stood for some time, till the monkeys began to pelt us from the tree over our heads.
- Babies Many of these were wounded and lay on the floor among the crying babies and weary-eyed women.
- Barnabas Why, then, is not this Epistle of Barnabas printed in our New Testament?
- barbs The barbs carried the harpoon through the air like the wings of a bird.
- nabobs The era of nabobs , returning with vast wealth to astonish the English people, has long since passed away.