What is the correct spelling for BABER?
This word (Baber) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BABER
- babel The clatter of tongues was a babel, for almost every one talked at once and excitedly.
- baby Now I've had enough of this baby talk from you.
- baker She was of humble origin, the daughter of a baker, and not so fortunate as to have received much education.
- barber The third day was entirely employed in examining the exterior of this truly wonderful sanctuary, and early the next day I resumed my journey, having spent nothing except three paoli for the barber.
- bayer Professor Bayer, of the Vienna School, with whose name is associated the last of the three methods of operating we have described, is enthusiastic in praise of the operation, and says: 'The favourable results that I have got by this operation have caused me wholly to abandon the medicinal treatment, and to prefer in all cases the surgical operation as being the best means to the end.
- berber But Berber had just fallen when the messenger arrived there.