What is the correct spelling for BABEY?
This word (Babey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BABEY
- abbe And I want to be like the Chevalier Bayard, about whom the Abbe talked with me to-day.
- abbey Sir Ralph, on reaching the abbey , drew his followers together, and led them to Locksley Castle, which he found in the possession of his lieutenant; whom he again left there with a sufficient force to hold it in safe keeping in the king's name, and proceeded to London to report the results of his enterprise.
- babe Meredith asked anxiously, not so much for the sake of the babe , as from the fear of all it would mean to himself in regard to his wife.
- babel A babel of voices rose from the door, The workers wished to bring their dogs in free.
- baby It don't seem as I was going back to my wife and baby .
- barb He too had need of some horsemanship, for the black barb he rode was full of fire and spirit.
- barbed So often had they studied the way from behind the barbed -wire that they did not need even the dim moonlight.
- Abe He looked at Abe .
- Abby "You told Abby you would go," he urged, exasperated rather than soothed by her humility.