What is the correct spelling for BABS?
This word (Babs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BABS
- baby You know where her baby is.
- bars Iron bars, however, do not fall down-stairs in the middle of the night alone.
- bass On the other side of the bay he had climbed Arthur's Seat at the back of Dromana, saw behind him the waters of Westernport which Bass had discovered, and traced the curve of the coast as far into the blue distance as his eye could penetrate.
- bats The ceiling was raftered and on the transverse beams were heaped all sorts of things that young men bring to London but never use, such as cricket-bats and tennis-racquets and skates.
- Bays Luck in station there still will be, inevitably, when wind blows off shore; but there now will be no bays to coast, and no Berks corner to cut.
- bobs Three seized the ropes and began to drag the bobs back toward the hill.
- bags He left the two bags of precious stones behind him, and they stood beside mine at the bottom of the basket.