What is the correct spelling for BABYY?
This word (Babyy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BABYY
- abbey But modern architecture hath since out-done the former splendor of the abbey , in use and elegance and sometimes with the profits arising from the abbey lands.
- babe And I held the babe above my wife, with an utter care; so that the eyes of my dying One, looked into the young eyes of the child.
- babel Yet the air was balmy and sweet-scented as spring, and larks made a babel in the fields.
- baby You call me baby ?
- barb Standing at that barb -wire fence was like standing at the gate of the Promised Land.
- barber I confess I can scarcely believe she would talk like either of them; happy barber !
- bay You didn't go off on that bay with some boys?"
- bib When he peered into the room he saw a tall, thin man in white overalls with a bib , sitting on an up-ended bundle of wall-paper, stirring a pail of paste with one hand while he ate a ham sandwich by means of the other.
- bob "Me and Teddy," said Mr. Kybird, turning to her with a little bob , which served him for a bow, "'ave just been having a little talk about old times."
- bobby Bobby Coon leaned out to see where they came from, and Granny Fox turned to look, too.
- booby Really, I can't see that it was so very wrong of Egerton, although he is a booby , to say there was no fun in having a row before breakfast.
- Bays Wild I am now with heat: O Bacchus! cool thy rays; Or frantic I shall eat Thy Thyrse, and bite the Bays ! – TO LIVE MERRILY,AND TO TRUST TO GOOD VERSES by Robert Herrick
- Bub And pop pa pop bub I'm just looking for some love in the club. – 143 by Bobby Brackins
- Abby As the rector had gone to the war, so she was going now to battle with Abby .