What is the correct spelling for BACHLEORS?
This word (Bachleors) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BACHLEORS
- bachelor Here you are sitting on Christmas Eve, as lonely as a poor bachelor .
- backless William's step cousin 'Melia, in service as general in Adelaide Road, Chalk Farm end, had said; and she had looked coldly upon William immediately afterwards, bestowing an amorous ogle upon Lobster, who sat well forward upon a backless Windsor chair, sucking the silver top of his swagger cane,-Lobster, who was six foot high and in the Grenadier Guards, and had supplanted William in 'Melia's affections, for they 'ad used to walk out regularly on Sundays and holidays before Lobster came along....
- bleachers And between were the graduates and visitors, in camp chairs and on bleachers as thick as they could be packed.
- Beaches We kept one eye on the beaches for wreckage.
- battlers Thine the generations of might,-the strivers, the battlers ,-the men who make Nature tame!
- bachelors She and Mrs. Hemphill hold the power of life and death over all bachelors .
- butchers The great retail London butchers are not partial to "the two teeths," as they call them; and I have seen them on the great Christmas-day examining the mouths of cattle before they would buy them.
- bushels In the evidence before the Duke of Richmond's Commission, there is a case of a farmer of three acres producing 45 bushels per acre, or about twice the average of the season in those bad years that impoverished the larger farmers.
- botchers For life itself is a kind of handicraft that must be learned thoroughly and industriously, and diligently practised, if we are not to have mere botchers and babblers as the issue of it all!
- babblers These Babblers lay four oval eggs of a greenish-blue colour, but I once saw a nest with eight, and as there were several of these birds close to it, I have no doubt two or three shared it together, perhaps to avoid the necessity of each pair building for itself.
- balers The strong tail lashed out, hurling oars and balers overboard, the long teeth snapped at the bottom-boards and thwarts.
- bales When the boats arrived alongside the frigate, our captives, being unable to help themselves, were hoisted up like bales of goods, and made to stand on the deck in a line.
- bucklers As soon as the road across the channel was completed the Romans poured over, believing that now they should scatter their invisible foes; but they were mistaken, for the Britons with levelled spears, their bodies covered with their bucklers , burst down upon them as they crossed, while a storm of darts and javelins poured in from behind the fighting line.
- batches Here and there, in the open ground to the right of Poelcappelle and on the ground below Passchendaele, batches of German soldiers made little fight, but came rushing out of their holes with their hands up, terror-stricken.
611 words made from the letters BACHLEORS
3 letter words made from BACHLEORS:abc, abo, ace, aec, alb, ale, als, arb, arc, are, ash, asl, bar, bel, boa, bos, bra, bse, bsh, cab, car, ceo, cer, cob, col, cos, cro, ear, eos, era, esr, hao, hel, hob, hoe, lab, lac, lah, lao, lea, leo, ler, lob, oar, oas, oca, ola, orb, ore, ras, rbc, reb, res, rho, rob, roc, roe, sac, sbe, sea, sec, sha, sle, sob, soh, sol.
4 letter words made from BACHLEORS:abcs, abel, able, abls, abor, acer, ache, acre, aero, aleh, aleo, alho, aloe, also, aohr, arch, areo, ares, arse, asch, ashe, bach, bael, bahl, bale, bare, barh, barl, bars, base, bash, bear, behl, behr, belo, beor, bhor, blae, blah, bloc, boal, boar, boeh, boel, boer, bohl, bohr, bola, bole, bore, bosc, bose, bosh, brah, breh, broh, cabs, cahl, care, cars, case, cash, cero, chao, char, cheb, choe, coal, cola, cole, cora, core, cosh, crab, cseh, each, earl, eash, ebro, echo, ehab, ehlo, ehrc, eohr, eorl, eral, eroh, eros, esab, esla, hael, hale, halo, haor, hare, haro, hble, hblr, heal, hear, hebo, hebr, hela, heol, hera, herb, hero, hoar, hobe, hobl, hoel, hoer, hoes, hole, hora, hore, hors, hose, hrab, labo, lace, lahr, laos, lash, leao, lear, lebo, lero, lesh, loba, lobe, lobh, lobs, loch, loeb, lore, lose, oahe, obal, obec, obel, ocal, oche, ochs, ohel, ohra, olah, olea, olha, oral, orbe, orbs, orca, osel, oser, osha, rabe, rabo, race, rahe, rahl, rale, raoh, rase, rash, rbos, rcsl, real, rebo, reho, resh, rhea, rhoa, rhos, robe, robs, roha, rohe, rohl, rola, role, rosa, rose, sale, salh, salo, saor, sbor, scab, scar, seal, sear, seha, sehr, seor, serb, sheb, shoe, shor, slab, slah, slbc, sleb, slob, sloe, soar, sobh, soha, sole, solh, sorb, sore.
5 letter words made from BACHLEORS:abels, abhor, aceos, acerb, acero, aceso, acher, achor, aclos, acoel, acres, aesch, ahles, ahole, alber, albro, alces, alcos, alero, alers, aloes, alors, arbel, arbol, arcel, arlos, ashco, asleh, bacos, bacre, baehr, baels, bahel, baher, bahls, bahre, bahro, balch, baler, bales, balor, barce, bareh, bares, barle, baroe, barsh, basco, basel, baser, basho, basle, bceao, beach, becas, becho, behar, behra, belar, belas, belch, belco, belos, beral, beras, berch, berlo, berls, berol, besar, besch, besco, besra, bhale, bhels, bhera, bhore, blace, blach, blaer, blaes, blahs, blare, blase, blash, blear, blech, blesh, bloch, blocs, blose, boals, bocar, bocas, boche, bochs, boehl, bohle, bohls, bohra, bolca, bolch, boler, boles, borac, borah, boral, boras, borch, borea, bores, borle, borse, borsh, bosal, bosch, boser, bosra, brace, braco, braes, brahe, bralo, brash, breac, brech, breco, broca, broce, broch, brosh, cabel, caber, cable, cabos, cabre, caeso, calbe, calor, cares, carob, caroe, carol, carso, ceral, ceras, chael, chale, chalo, chaos, chase, cheao, chebs, chela, cheol, chesa, chobe, chola, chora, chore, clabo, claro, clase, clash, cleah, clear, cloer, clore, close, coale, cobar, cobas, cobla, cobra, cobre, cohea, cohrs, coler, colha, coral, coras, cores, corse, cosel, coser, crabe, crabs, crash, creal, croal, croel, ealor, easco, ebora, echos, ecrha, ehrco, elash, elcho, elros.