What is the correct spelling for BACHOLER'S?
This word (Bacholer's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BACHOLER'S
- bachelor Besides, he is a confirmed old bachelor-thinks women are only a bother.
- backless As a matter of fact, aside from this one immense chair, devoted to the pleasure of the invalid, there was nothing in the room for his visitors to sit upon except two or three miserable backless stools.
- bleachers And the opposing bleachers counted five.
- Beaches It came over him with an insistence that he, too, would like to roam the world, and see strange places and old marble palaces with steps descending into the blue sea water, and islands with precipices and beaches and palm trees.
- bachelors The hoods of Doctors are made of scarlet cloth, lined with rose-colored silk; those of Bachelors in Divinity, and Non-Regent Masters of Arts, are of black silk; those of Regent Masters of Arts and Bachelors in the Civil Law and in Physic, of black silk lined with white; and those of Bachelors of Arts, of black serge, trimmed with a border of white lamb's-wool.
- babblers If one has a social function to organise, a quick payment to the Beggars Guild ensures that no malformed, malodorous, drooling, pustule-encrusted babblers will appear to ruin it.