What is the correct spelling for BACKU?
This word (Backu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BACKU
- aback I was taken aback, I confess it, and at a loss for words.
- back And it had gone back.
- backed It backed a step or two, evidently uncertain of its next move.
- backer With a chain of powerful newspapers, a financial backer of Peary led a campaign to destroy confidence in me.
- backup Like a second backup.
- bag It's in this bag.
- bake I'm sorry, but I never bake.
- baker He was also the chief baker of the town and "looked up to" in matters relating to morals as well as loaves.
- baku Mrs. Wynne and Mr. Bevan are still at Baku.
- balk "You can't be a soldier if you balk at the first disagreeable thing that comes along," reminded Marjorie, slipping her arm through that of her friend.
- bank A narrow green bank lay between the railroad and the creek.
- bark In the winter-pruning, cut out all cross boughs, beginning from below, so as not to tear the bark.
- bask Room for all of the homeless ones Who had nowhere else to go; They might bask at ease in the grateful warmth And sun in the cheerful glow, For Grandfather's heart was as wide and warm As the old fireplace, I know.
- beak In Otocompsa the crest is long and rises to a sharp point which curves forward a little over the beak.
- beck Whether I rose to my feet by an act of private volition or at the subconscious beck of another's compelling power, there is no need to attempt to determine.
- bk 1213 See Roman Society in the Last Century of the Western Empire, bk.
- black It would be a black day that anything happened her!
- bock This error I hastened to correct, and wrote to the Illustrated London News, explaining that the tribe visited by Mr. Bock and ourselves was identical, also venturing to express a doubt as to the existence of cannibalism amongst them, the reports of which Mr. Bock believed in.
- buck Then some one shouted: "Oh, you, Buck!"
- Backs I'm not down on your having fun, but I think we ought to do just as well as we can while uncle and aunt are away; better even, for it seems sort of-sort of dishonest to do things behind people's backs that you wouldn't do before their faces.
- Becky Amy and Becky are keen to make your acquaintance.
- BIC On the way Cartier put in at Bic Islands, and christened them in honour of St John.
- BC That of Strophe 2 may be thus expressed:-a-a-bc; d-d-bc; a-c-d; b-c.
- BUICK The next thing I knew Frank owned a Buick automobile.