What is the correct spelling for BACSIS?
This word (Bacsis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BACSIS
- basics However, here, in the psycho-med building, was what might be called re-judgment, for here, assisted by the latest advances that could trickle down through the long bureaucracy above-and aided by ideas that yeasted up, not down-Dr. Thornberry's staff went back to basics with the question, what is re-claimable, for the man and for us, in this man?
- basis If we want to avail ourselves of the Bible Promises on the basis of the Bible teaching, we cannot throw the teaching overboard.
- Backs The backs took their places again and the ball went back to center.
- Bases Then when Hartley found Post's first delivery for two bases, sending Young home, the Ferry Hill pitcher went up into the air.
- Basses An unfortunate clergyman, in the neighbourhood of Eauxbonnes in the Basses Pyrenees, was not as fortunate as the Slovack peasant; for, as he was returning from visiting the sick in January, 1830, he was beset by hungry wolves, and torn to pieces by them; the fragments which they left, and the blood upon the snow, alone telling his fate.
- Biases Also, how do our biases influence our teaching regarding family?
- bags Her Majesty's bags have been stolen.
- balsas The place was very busy, and far more people were moving about than I had been accustomed to see at Quito; and in the harbour were a number of vessels-large ships and small ones, and curious rafts, on which the natives were sailing or paddling about, called balsas.
- cases 7768. Was it done in many cases?
- backsides 486: "It happened in an English village where Saint Austin was preaching, that the Pagans therein did beat and abuse both him and his associates, opprobriously tying fish-tails to their backsides; in revenge whereof an impudent author relateth ...
- busies Then her little hand busies itself about the bandage on Amory's forehead, and my occupation is gone.
- basks Luckily, he is a kindly disposed arbiter and the Street basks under his smile."