What is the correct spelling for BADEL?
This word (Badel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BADEL
- baal Baal, and the images of Baal !
- babel By Shalmanesar's successful interference in the contest for the crown in the civil war in Babylon, the supremacy of Asshur over Babel was at length obtained.
- bad Was it very bad ?
- bade "I shall be home twenty-four hours after you," said Cornish, as he bade Joan good-bye at the station.
- badly Did you get badly cut up?
- bagel Bagel toast is typically found in cafes or coffee houses in Israel and is also served as a casual snack in the home.
- bail Their evidence hurt the prisoner, and the magistrate refused bail .
- balder He forbade Balder to make the slightest exertion, and during some of the stormiest days kept him in bed.
- bale If the mohair is to be shipped a long distance, it will pay to bale the fleeces, as compact bale s occupy much less space than sacks.
- ball Then the ball shot back.
- basel It had been settled at the council of Constance that regularly from time to time there should be held a general council, by which name was then meant a council gathered from the whole of the Western Church, but without any representatives of the Eastern Churches; and according to this decree a council was to meet at Basel , on the Rhine, in the year 1431.
- bate Amurocrangonyx Sidorov & Holsinger, 2007 Bactrurus Hay, 1902 Crangonyx Bate , 1859 Lyurella Derzhavin, 1939 † Palaeogammarus Zaddach, 1864 Stygobromus Cope, 1872 Stygonyx Bousfield & Holsinger, 1989
- battle 179. Almanza, battle of, ii.
- betel Let us punish him, because he loves the betel nut better than the life of a man.
- Badder She may even meet bolder and badder men than the policeman-Shall we then detain her?
- Baled They then, holding on on either side, baled away till they could get into her, and still have her gunwale above water, when they very quickly freed her altogether.
- Boodle "The boodle," with a glance in the direction of the treasure.
- Abdul Do you believe my letter reached Effendi Lampton, Abdul ?"
- Adela "He has grown to be like a common soldier," Adela said to herself with an amazed contemplation of the family tie.
- Adele The car, with Adele and Daisy, whizzed away and took up a position exactly opposite the post-office, stopping there to watch the show.
- Baden But you are to go to Baden instead.
38 words made from the letters BADEL
4 letter words made from BADEL:abed, abel, able, bade, bael, bald, bale, bead, beda, blae, dale, deal, lade, lead, leda.
5 letter words made from BADEL:abled, adbel, badel, balde, belda, blade, bleda, lebda.
3 letter words made from BADEL:ade, alb, ale, bad, bed, bel, dab, dal, deb, dle, eld, lab, lad, lea, led.