What is the correct spelling for BADGHAD?
This word (Badghad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BADGHAD
- backed The minister backed up The father, he cracked up – Love And Its Glory by minnie riperton
- badger 1. The badger -skin pouch was used for carrying ammunition.
- bandaged "I see that my soft one has bandaged you up, and she's better than the best o' sawbones at such work.
- beaded And it was that warrior's knife which leaped from its beaded sheath to do the cutting.
- bedded Shales, because of their thinly bedded character and softness, are of no value as building stones, but are used in the manufacture of brick, tile, pottery, and Portland cement.
- bighead You're sure I'm not a bighead ?
- bodied After consultation the garrison and the able bodied citizens resolved to issue out in a solid column, and to cut their way through the enemy or perish.
- bodyguard A considerable body of men at arms was taken along to act as a bodyguard .
- brigade Is the brigade commander all right?
- budget Finally, I had a quarrel with the Liberal Government over Mr. Lloyd George's famous first Budget , which I thought, and still think, a thoroughly bad measure.
- Badgered But they would not let her be; so she looked on her crucifix and was silent; and even then my lord of Kent badgered her and told her Christ crucified in her hand would not save her, except He was engraved on her heart.
- Barked Far off a dog barked.
- Begat It is impossible to believe that the Spirit that pervades this infinite machine begat a son upon the body of a Jewish woman; or is angered at the consequences of that necessity, which is a synonym of itself.
- Boded My door suddenly opened and the life-preserver, the sister of charity, the lady without nerves, rushed into the room with a particularly stern and solemn countenance which boded no good.
46 words made from the letters BADGHAD
3 letter words made from BADGHAD:aba, ada, add, adh, aga, baa, bad, bag, dab, dad, dag, dah, gab, gad, hag.
4 letter words made from BADGHAD:adad, adhd, agah, agda, agha, ahab, baah, bagh, bahg, daba, dada, dagh, dahd, dbag, gaba.
5 letter words made from BADGHAD:ahdab, badda, bagad, bagha, bhaga, daagh, dabah, dadah, dagda, dahab, dhaba, gadda, habad, hadad, hadag, hadba.