What is the correct spelling for BAER?
This word (Baer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAER
- baker If yo hungry guh down a treesland guh visit up di baker Big up di rasta man dem up inna di hills wey a beat di shaker – Dat Can't Gwaan by elephant man
- bar When you both hung out here in the bar I said to my friend there `I bet you, Those two, they won`t make it too far.` He could have discussed any topic – Alone by Unknown Author
- bare Have left his little bald pate all bare; For his full-bottom'd wig Hangs, bushy and big, On the top of his old-fashion'd, high-back'd chair. – Hand of Glory, The : The Nurse's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- bear Tracked I the grisly bear, While from my path the hare – Skeleton in Armor, The by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- beer Come on inside and have a beer Spend the happy hour here – Bobo's by Unknown Author
- boer The Boer leader nodded.
- Barr In this formation the Corps crossed the Vosges by the two roads through Schirmeck and Barr , driving swarms of hostile Franctireurs out of the narrow passes without material delay.
- Bauer That afternoon Muller passed through Horn's office with a bundle of papers, on his way to the inner office occupied by his patron, Chief of Police Bauer .