What is the correct spelling for BAERE?
This word (Baere) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BAERE
- bar On the following day we run into Cuddalore, a little above the first bar.
- bare The boy had turned from the table, and was sitting with his hands clasped around his knees, and his bare feet on the upper round of the chair.
- bared He bared it instantly.
- barrie He engages Sarah Bernhardt, Calve, a Sir James M. Barrie playlet, Ethel Barrymore, and Henry Miller.
- bear And mother, sir, does she bear up as well as father?
- bearer "And did you see Curtis' colour bearer?
- bee Then I made a bee-line for the school.
- beer "Yes, there is some beer," said the steward.
- beery "Well," said Joe, after getting the drop of froth to stand very high out of its beery-whirlpool, "I'm a-goin' to play policeman now."
- beret Then Beret, moved by her tears, let go her arms; but her short hard breathing still betrayed her excitement.
- blare The music broke out with a great blare and covered her voice.
- bore But they bore me dreadfully; in fact, I don't know who or what does not.
- br Petalostylis labicheoides, R. Br.
- brew The egg-nog was a capital brew.
- brie In silence they ate this Brie-type cheese.
- Barry Barry asked, stepping over to Seddon, and laying a heavy hand upon his shoulder.
- Brae They say Deacon Snow wants to take you down the brae.
- Byre This Place is in great Beauty at present, and the new Byre is completely finished.
- Barr He could hear the lines now, given with a swing that made them curl over at the ends, and with a punch on certain of the syllables, irrespective of their meaning: "Feed me with-the heavenly manna In this barr-en wilderness; Be my shield, my sword, my banner, Be the Lord-my righteousness!"
- bares 221.Wishing for the worst for others bares the worst in us.
- Bauer I took a bill of exchange on Tourton and Bauer, for I should not be wanting any money at Lyons as Madame d'Urfe was there, and consequently the three hundred louis I had about me would be ample.
- barre Alencon Barre gave his word as a man of honour that the matter should be sacred to him.
- barer Even with a drop from this in the barer regions ahead of them they could look forward to reaching California a month or six weeks before the New York Company.