What is the correct spelling for BAFFALS?
This word (Baffals) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BAFFALS
- baffle When I arrived in New York, I was confronted by a series of technical questions, designed to baffle me.
- buffalo The little town of East London was confined to the west bank of the Buffalo River mouth.
- Buffaloes The land of Mushri, the tribute of which consists of hump-backed buffaloes, i.
- befalls She had never been brought into contact with the grim realities of life, and it is only from those whom that befalls that one can expect the wide sympathy which springs from comprehension.
- baffles One is not in its ultimate essence more miraculous that another; it may be more striking-a greater congeries of shocks, it may be more credible or more incredible, but not more miraculous; all change is qua us absolutely incomprehensible and miraculous; the smallest change baffles the greatest intellect if its essence, as apart from its phenomena, be inquired into.