What is the correct spelling for BAFFELD?
This word (Baffeld) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAFFELD
- afield One was the physical inability of the unfortunate man to go far afield in his crippled condition.
- backfield In the season finale, Vanderbilts Bill Spears gained more than the entire Alabama backfield as the Commodores won 14–7.
- baffle "You are not very complimentary to my husband," retorted Hylda, looking him in the eyes, for she was not always sure when he was trying to baffle her.
- baffled For a while he did not speak, but his eyes searched her face with a puzzled and baffled look.
- bald "If you're waiting for that bald -headed fraud to come back with the truth about his daughter," said Brace coolly, "you'd better send for your things and take up your lodgings here."
- befouled A deep longing swelled in all his heart to rise with that clear music out of the dirt and dust of that low life that held him prisoned and befouled .
69 words made from the letters BAFFELD
4 letter words made from BAFFELD:abed, abel, able, bade, bael, bafl, bald, bale, bead, beda, blae, dale, deaf, deal, delf, efaf, fade, fafe, fale, feld, ffda, flab, flea, lade, lafe, lead, leaf, leda, leff.
5 letter words made from BAFFELD:abled, adbel, badel, balde, balfe, beffa, belda, blade, blaff, bleda, defla, fabel, fable, fadel, felda, lebda.
3 letter words made from BAFFELD:ade, afl, alb, ale, bad, bed, bel, dab, dal, deb, dle, eff, eld, elf, fab, fad, fda, feb, fed, lab, lad, lbf, lea, led.