What is the correct spelling for BAFFLEING?
This word (Baffleing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BAFFLEING
- babbling Have you ever heard of Abramka ever babbling anything out?
- baffle The two enraged animals bounded, slashed, gripped together, tore themselves apart, in a series of movements so lightning-swift as to baffle the eyes.
- baffled The girl leaned back in her chair, baffled, but thoughtful.
- baffling Going back to Bellair; keeping an eye upon the proceedings of Mr. Arthur; finding out what game that man and woman are playing there; and baffling and punishing them all.
- bawling Of course, everything in the woods for half a mile around heard her bawling.
- buffeting He had knocked her basket off the seat, and had only just saved himself from buffeting her with his uncontrolled shoulder before he saw that she was a girl.
- piffling I'm afraid you'll wind up like one of these bondholders of Gretzingers, just piffling.