What is the correct spelling for BAGGYS?
This word (Baggys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAGGYS
- baggy He had on his yellow baggy trousers and his hair, of the same color, was cut level with his ears.
- boggy The Corporal had managed to pull up Billy, but the two ponies had shot past him, both the children crying out with delight, and while galloping on to catch them Billy had come down in a boggy place, and the corporal supposed that he himself must have been a bit stunned, for when he got up he found that he had let go of his rein and that Billy and everybody else had disappeared.
- buggy The buggy -" "The buggy !
- Bays In this enumeration we have all the bays and harbors of any importance in the whole Maltese group.
- Bogeys People fight hardest to preserve their bogeys.
- bags We have the meal in boll bags , and when parties want a boll we sell it without breaking bulk.
- begs She begs him whom she worships as well as loves, to mould her to himself; but she begs also the privilege of a few tears-a last tribute, perhaps, to her sacrificed conscience, and her lost liberty.
- bugs We all have regard for big bugs .
- barges Soon the current grows broader and swifter, and the barges are swept along under groves of ash and poplar, which, so vivid is their reflection, seem to be growing in the river-bed.
- badges If badges are prepared for the patronesses, one is sent to each patroness or handed to her on the evening of the dance.
- bangs Heavy machine-gun fire came at them out of Duck Wood, from shell-craters and "pill-boxes," and the enemy shelled very fiercely all around with high explosives and a great number of whiz-bangs from field-batteries very close to them just below Passchendaele.
- bogs On the left of Langemarck the men were delayed by these bogs .