What is the correct spelling for BAHAUS?
This word (Bahaus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAHAUS
- baas They came on at full speed, but long before they had got near, the voice of Swartboy could be heard crying out,- Baas Von Bloom!
- bahamas We can touch at Savannah, and cruise along the Florida coast, and then go over to the Bahamas , and look around as long as we feel like!
- bars You hide them in that chamber I showed you, along with the gold bars .
- bass Suddenly he barked once or twice a short, broken bass and dashed ahead.
- bias Or, if it be impossible to hold the balance strictly even, I ask that the bias for the present, may be in favor of my opponent.
- blahs That of him who packed for me at the Blahs this morning.
- bus Have you got that bus with the siren?
- hausa Civilization received new impetus and a wave of Mohammedanism swept eastward, erecting the great kingdoms of Melle, the Songhay, Bornu, and the Hausa states.
- hays It passes the Ridgeway a few yards East of King's-standing, a little artificial mount, on which Charles the First is said to have stood when he harangued the troops he brought out of Shropshire, at the opening of the civil wars, in 1642. From thence the road proceeds through Sutton park, and the remainder of the Coldfield; over Radley-moor; from thence to Wall, a Roman station, where it meets the Watling-street: Leaving Lichfield a mile to the left, it leads through Street-hay; over Fradley-heath; thence through Alderwas hays , crossing the river Trent, at Wichnor-bridge, to Branson-turnpike: over Burton-moor, leaving the town half a mile to the right: thence to Monk's-bridge, upon the river Dove; along Egington-heath, Little-over, the Rue-dyches, Stepping-lane, Nun-green, and Darley-slade, to the river Derwent, one mile above Derby; upon the eastern banks of which stands Little Chester, built by the Romans.
- hus Soon the bells of Stockholm will respond, and then the blood of Hus , and of Ziska, and of all the thousands of peasants will be on the heads of the princes and the papists.
- Baths The ladies, some hundreds, have I think five baths between them, and they wait for these a great part of the day.
- Bayous The road to their hiding-place was difficult to follow, either in boats or afoot, for the tortuous bayous that led to it were intertwined in an almost inextricable maze, through which, indeed, the trained pilots of the colony picked their way with ease, but along which no untrained helmsman could follow them.
- Bays Along the land and within the bays the snow was found to be deep, and a bitter wind came from the west.
- Beaus He's a smart young man, I know that-the best one of all your beaus....
- Boas In this uninteresting place, Mr Boas is compelled to pass eight-and-forty hours, waiting for a steamer.
- Has But she will have-or has now.
- Haws I can eat ivy-berries in March, and yew in its season, poison or not; and hips and haws and holly-berries and harsh acorn, and the rowan, which some think acrid; but the elderberry I can't stomach.
- abhors Ah," he went on, inhaling a pinch, "it has been a long journey, sir, and my stomach abhors sea-voyaging."
- HaaS I'm nobbud waitin' to go to them as is gone afore; and I could ha' liked to foller them from th' owd haas.
- BAHIA The provinces of Pernambuco and Bahia had each twenty-five thousand inhabitants.
49 words made from the letters BAHAUS
3 letter words made from BAHAUS:aas, aba, ash, baa, bsh, bus, hub, hus, sha, sub, usa.
5 letter words made from BAHAUS:abash, ashba, bahau, basah, bashu, bhasa, buaas, busaa, busha, habas, hausa, sabah, sabau, sahab, sauba, shaab, shaba, shabu, shuaa, shuba, subha.
4 letter words made from BAHAUS:ahab, baah, baas, bahu, bash, basu, bhau, buah, buha, bush, haub, hubs, saah, saba, sabu, shua, subh.