What is the correct spelling for BAHGDAD?
This word (Bahgdad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BAHGDAD
- baghdad Later, when the caliph of Baghdad revolted against the rule of a woman, Aibek assumed the title of sultan and married Shejret ed-Durr.
- baked But I shall be only a half-baked sort of officer.
- banded On the outer side they are covered with many circular shafts which are banded together by mouldings at nearly regular intervals.
- bated The wave of sentimental superstition again broke out and fastened itself upon the minds of the people, and the miracle of it was spoken of among them with almost bated breath.
- beaded She placed a double order of butter before him-two yellow pats, moisture-beaded.
- bearded Tom and Ned stood looking at the bearded man, and then the young inventor glanced at the platinum strips in his hand while a strange and daring thought came to him.
- bedded It was after the mumps, which we both had together in a double-bedded infirmerie next to the lingerie-a place where it was a pleasure to be ill; for she was in and out all day, and told us all that was going on, and gave us nice drinks and tisanes of her own making-and laughed at all Barty's jokes, and some of mine!
- beheaded On July 30th, 1746, Colonel Towneley and Captain Fletcher were beheaded on Kennington Common, and on the following day their heads were elevated on the Bar.