What is the correct spelling for BAINDAID?
This word (Baindaid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAINDAID
- baghdad He came to London, where he entered the Operative Jewish Converts' Institution, and eventually was baptized in 1846. Later on he passed through the Society's Missionary College, and in 1851 went to Baghdad , where he laboured successfully.
- bandaged One of these girls came along, and I saw that she had a bandaged head.
- banded In one night several miles of poles were sawed short off, by the secret order of a banded conspiracy.
- bandit The old bandit called, and asked, "Well, are you going?"
- blinded A shiver passed over her, but it was caused by the thought that the man beside her might have been left blinded .
- bonded The Visiter denied that the advertisement was immoral, and carried the war into Africa-that old man-stealing Africa-and there took the ground that chattel slavery never did exist among the Jews; that what we now charge upon them as such was a system of bonded servitude; that the contract was originally between master and servant; the consideration of the labor paid to the servant; that in all cases of transfer, the master sold to another that portion of the time and labor of the servant, which were still due; that there was no hint of any man selling a free man into slavery for the benefit of the seller; that the servants bought from "the heathen around about," were bought from themselves, or in part at least, for their benefit, to bring them under general law and into the church; that nothing like American slavery was ever known in the days of Moses, or any other day than that of this great Republic, since our slavery was "the vilest that ever saw the sun," John Wesley being witness.
- candid "I stuck it in there," the candid boy replied.
- Bandied We know, full well, the outcry that will be made by multitudes, at these declarations; the multiform cavils, the flat denials, the charges of "exaggeration" and "falsehood" so often bandied, the sneers of affected contempt at the credulity that can believe such things, and the rage and imprecations against those who give them currency.
- Barnard She was feverishly anxious to learn the truth, and twice directed the talk that way, but Mr. Barnard was obtuse.
93 words made from the letters BAINDAID
3 letter words made from BAINDAID:aba, ada, add, aid, ain, ana, ani, baa, bad, bai, ban, bid, bin, dab, dad, dia, din, dna, iaa, ida, nab, nad, nib.
5 letter words made from BAINDAID:abadi, abani, abdin, abian, abidi, adabi, addai, addin, aidid, aidin, ainda, andia, badai, badan, badda, baddi, badia, badii, badin, baida, banda, bandi, bania, biana, bidan, biddi, bidin, bidni, binda, bindi, dadan, daini, danba, danda, diana, diani, didia, dinda, dindi, ibadi, inadi, india, iniad, nadai, naiad, ndidi, nidaa, nidda.
4 letter words made from BAINDAID:adad, badi, baia, band, bdni, bida, bind, bini, bnai, daba, dabi, dada, daia, daid, dana, diaa, didn, ibid, ibni, iddi, nada, nidi.