What is the correct spelling for BAK?
This word (Bak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BAK
- ak Actinic cheilitis: When an AK forms on the lip, it is called actinic cheilitis.
- ba Guicaoatan ca ba ug bisan onsa?
- baa It is located in the northern part of the Baa Atoll.
- back "And so you came back to be killed with me?
- bad The dark ages cast their shadows across the bright skies of the twentieth century, and the relics of that benighted time, the priests, are still walking the streets, like ghosts of bad deeds.
- bag It is hard for an empty bag to stand upright.
- bake Mrs. Arnold had lent them a small camp-oven, in which they could bake cakes, and many culinary efforts resulted from the acquisition.
- baku Qum Island or Peschanniy (Russian: о́стров Песча́ный; 'Sandy Island), Azeri: Qum adası) is an island in the Bay of Baku, in the Caspian Sea.
- balk Broad-faced asters by my garden walk, You are but coarse compared with roses: More choice, more dear that rosebud which uncloses Faint-scented, pinched, upon its stalk, That least and last which cold winds balk; A rose it is though least and last of all, A rose to me though at the fall.
- ban You order the ban to be executed against our children and our children's children, but your Highness never learned this in the Bible, when you were an archbishop, and when you expounded, or ought to have expounded, the Holy Scriptures to your flock.
- bank "Bless my bank book!
- Bah And we have come so far from-" "Bah!