What is the correct spelling for BAKHAZIA?
This word (Bakhazia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAKHAZIA
- abkhazia refugees (country of origin): 1,100 (Russia) IDPs: 220,000-240,000 (displaced from Abkhazia and South Ossetia) (2007)
- back But he did not look back.
- bag There was but half an hour left; then he must get his bag and say good-night and good-by for another week or more.
- bake Bake it in a strong oven eight or ten hours.
- base Bring that toogan of Bohr's back to Base!
- basic Advanced Files Now that you have a basic understanding of files, it is time to learn more advanced things about them.
- basis "That's a wrong basis to start married life on-" "I'm a woman who needs a man to baby her, Alma.
- beach "If my boy had been lying half-dead on the beach, I'd have thought any man worse than a brute that wouldn't help the lad.
- big The place is big enough even if he should want to marry.
- bike This here bike and phonograph won't be invented by anyone else for three hundred years yet.
- book She had found and kept my book.
- boss "Sir, I reckon you be the boss of the new factory.
- box Then he turned and closed the box.
- buck It ain't possible, is it, Buck, thet you've forgot Mister Peter de Peyster?
- bus I signed on for that lumber mill job at an employment agency in Denver and rode a bus to the mill.
- busy "Well," said he, "you'll have to wait a few minutes, I guess he's busy.
- Babies The babies were asleep.
- Because "You have come in before because you have been told to.
- Boxes The boxes were left at the station, and we drove up to the hotel, about half-a-mile from the station.
- bags The sentry also stood up, but was almost completely hidden from the window by a confused mass of men and bags.
- books Besides, they were only library books, and didn't matter.
- boys I want to know about you boys."