What is the correct spelling for BAMS?
This word (Bams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAMS
- bars Casement upon trial, half hidden by the bars, Guarded; Griffith staring in hysterical pride; Kevin O'Higgins' countenance that wears A gentle questioning look that cannot hide – The Municipal Gallery Revisited by William Butler Yeats
- bass He, she, all of them--yea, Treble and tenor and bass. And one to play; With the candles mooning each face.... – During Wind and Rain by Thomas Hardy
- bats Yo face that, before you catch aluminum bats from numerous cats with Run-D.M.C. on they hats – Ahhh by run-d.m.c.
- Bays Among which glories, crown'd with sacred bays And flatt'ring ivy, two recite their plays, – THE APPARITION OF HIS, MISTRESS,CALLING HIM TO ELYSIUM by Robert Herrick
- bags But the danger was past--they had landed at last, With their boxes, portmanteaus, and bags: Yet at first sight the crew were not pleased with the view, Which consisted to chasms and crags. – Hunting of the Snark, The by Lewis Carroll
- bans A hundred thousand bans and maledictions fall upon Mercury and Haas, the architect, who sent for me to look at it!
- yams Natchez, Tennessee, held a like unsavory reputation among the Mississippi River boatmen, for there was the great market in which were exchanged northern products for the cotton, yams , and sugar of the rich lands of the South.
- dams Calves separated from their dams and fed considerable quantities of cold milk at long intervals are liable to contract this form of indigestion.
- jams You know OutKast the truth, hit the boot, we makin' mo' jams Spreadin' strawberry preserves on your nervous programs – Buggface by outkast
- beams Opening on Neptune with fair blessed beams, Turns into yellow gold his salt green streams. – A Midsummer Night's Dream: Act III, scene II by Unknown Author
- bums Serving of becks and jutting-out of bums! I doubt whether their legs be worth the sums – Timon of Athens: Act I, scene II by Unknown Author
- rams In both I was to some extent officially connected; in the Rams -Horn case painfully so; in the Railroad Avenue case simply as an officer and protestant.
- hams So wasteful are they that they carry off only the hind quarters, which they call the hams , and the hide, leaving the fore quarters and head to taint the air.
- ABMS Maintenance of Certification (MOC) is a recently implemented and controversial process of physician certification maintenance through one of the 24 approved medical specialty boards of the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) and the 18 approved medical specialty boards of the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).