What is the correct spelling for BANENRS?
This word (Banenrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BANENRS
- bareness Some of the best are richly adorned, but there is a certain bareness and an absence of color.
- bones Cause I got broken bones, Not from the sticks and stones – Broken Bones by Love Inc
- Barnes And in it were seated Billy Barnes and Lathrop!
- banyans They were like banyans, having dozens of trunks narrow as bamboo.
- bankers Paupers will be paupers, bankers will be bankers Some own pennies in a jar, some own oil tankers – Get Up Off Our Knees by housemartins
- bananas They preserve their health and strength well on a diet of rice, or bread-fruit, or bananas, and would undoubtedly be made sick by being fed on the flesh of walruses, seals, and white bears.