What is the correct spelling for BANGES?
This word (Banges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BANGES
- bang 'cause I'm in a bang With a gang – BACK IN BLACK by six feet under
- banger They the ones I look to whenever I'm in danger We walkin holdin hands, interlockin trigger fingers This is my record to my kids, I'm a banger and a father so my conversation must remain gangsta – Just Like Me by Ca$his
- banks He reached town in the morning, before the usual hour when the banks are open.
- banns It will be time enough to cry Audrey's banns when she is asked in marriage.
- bones My poor bones shall never forget it.
- ganges The man went in the cage and the elephant, whose name was Ganges , seemed very glad to see his keeper.
- Banged Wagg got to his feet and banged his fists together.
- Barnes The Barnes group was passing through the door, and last came the unmistakable form of Dick Wilbur, masked, but not masked enough to hide his familiar smile or cover the well-known sound of his laughter as it drifted to Pierre across the hall, and on his arm was a girl in an evening dress of blue, with a small, black mask across her eyes, and deep-golden hair.
- Angers The churches are, many of them, of the first rank, and the great cathedrals at Nantes, Angers , Tours, and Orleans are magnificent examples of the church-builders' art in the middle ages, and are entitled to rank among the great cathedrals, if not actually of the first class.
- Bandages I have but light recollection of the details of that occasion, until I found myself lying in a very spacious bed at the George Inn, having been bled in both arms, and discovering by the multitude of bandages in which I was enveloped, that at least some of my bones were broken by the fall.
- bags Steve, he reflected nervously while he wound both feet around the bags , would return in a minute or two and then they could go to the train.
- bankers Well, this steamer with all the gold on board sailed just as soon as it could; and the very next day our London bankers got a telegram from Paris from the head of a detective bureau there to tell them that no less than three vessels were fitting out in the biggest kind of hurry to go after that slow merchant steamer with the millions on board!
71 words made from the letters BANGES
3 letter words made from BANGES:age, ane, ans, bag, ban, beg, ben, bns, bse, ebn, gab, gas, geb, gen, nab, nag, nbe, neb, sag, sbe, sea, sen.
4 letter words made from BANGES:ages, bags, bane, bang, bans, base, beag, bean, begs, eang, egba, egna, esab, esna, gabs, gaen, gean, gens, nabs, nags, nega, ngae, ngbs, sage, sane, sang, snag.
5 letter words made from BANGES:anges, asben, bages, banes, bange, bangs, banse, basen, benga, ebags, egans, gabes, ganes, genas, nabes, nagbe, saeng, sagen, sange, seang, sebag, segan.