What is the correct spelling for BANND?
This word (Bannd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BANND
- bad No bad weather ever comes on our coasts without timely warning being given by the barometer.
- ban I had ordered the Ban in time to join me at Comorn on the 13th of June, and he had positively assured me, by letter and verbally, that he would promptly be on hand on the stated day.
- band He flung himself before a band of Tartars.
- banded The especial interest of the cathedral to a student of glass is undoubtedly its grisaille windows, some plain and some banded across by highly-coloured panels of the medallion type.
- bandy "Don't bandy words with me!
- bane Company regulations and interplanetary commissions were the bane of his existence.
- bantu We have reaped a rich reward in this dark season for having consistently pursued a kindly and humane policy towards the Bantu races; and the Boers have paid a heavy penalty for their cruelty and harshness.
- And And you told him the truth?
- Banged He banged his pudgy fist on the comptoir.
- bands La Houssaye, indeed, twice in the course of the day broke up irregular bands, and burned two villages.