What is the correct spelling for BANNES?
This word (Bannes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BANNES
- banned Another phrase once banned by both.
- banner He was in a large canoe which bore the banner of France and he was escorted by six canoes filled with ladies and gentlemen of France.
- banns I should like the banns to be published the day after to-morrow.
- bones Brom Bones made short work of the hill, for he was fresh and all day long he had been held in tight when he had wanted to run away.
- cannes They had taken a villa for the winter at Cannes, where they had a happy time, brightened during the Christmas vacation by the visits of their sons with friends from Oxford.
- Barnes De doctor would rare an' pitch an' git white in de face at de scand'lous way dat Miss Barnes was bein' treated, until Miss Nannie put bofe her leetle han's on his'n, soothin' like, an' den he'd grab 'em an' kiss 'em like he'd eat 'em up.
- bans Eh, father, it will be the first of her bans!
- banes "It's aye siller or banes 'at fesses them back.
- banners Every vessel afloat was dressed with as many flags as could be mustered, from the proud line of battle ship to the humble lighter, while banners waved from numberless flagstaff's on shore.
- binges These country binges are all the same.
- bunnies At each end of the table was a chafing-dish, and in the center was a huge cabbage surmounted by two natural-looking bunnies.
- barns At some lone homestead in the Cumner hills, Where at her open door the housewife darns, Thou hast been seen, or hanging on a gate To watch the threshers in the mossy barns. – Scholar-Gipsy, The by Matthew Arnold