What is the correct spelling for BANNIG?
This word (Bannig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BANNIG
- bang Nan, can't I bang it into your head that this affair is for pleasure, not profit?
- banjo "Why, his old banjo .
- bank He wanted me to stop at the bank as I passed and put in some March Hare money.
- banking The honest man sent her through the Haller banking house a thousand ducats, that he might not be open to the reproach of having defrauded her.
- banner "Prince James, his eldest brother, had meanwhile married a sister of their early associate in arms, the brave Charles of Newburg, when under the royal banner of Sobieski, in the memorable field of Vienna.
- bannock These Indians were undoubtedly either Shoshone or Bannock , as their location indicates.
- bennie "Bennie Dick," he said, "here's a nice stick of candy for you if you'll let us wash your head."
44 words made from the letters BANNIG
4 letter words made from BANNIG:agni, baig, bang, bann, binn, bnai, bnin, gain, giba, inga, nagi, nian, nina, ning.
3 letter words made from BANNIG:ain, ani, bag, bai, ban, big, bin, gab, gib, gin, iga, inn, nab, nag, nan, nib, nig.
5 letter words made from BANNIG:angin, bagni, bangi, banig, banni, biang, bigan, binga, gabin, nabin, nagin, naing, niang.