What is the correct spelling for BANOR?
This word (Banor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BANOR
- bacon Lord Bacon condensed a wide circuit of philosophical thought, when he observed that "the genius, wit, and spirit of a nation are discovered by their proverbs." Eats tofu, no bacon Every creature's so cute you see Won't tolerate hate & No furs & no pagans – Wasabi by Lee Harding
- bairn The bairn is gathering sense-that is all, I think."
- ban A tall, reserved figure in black silk, attended either by Ban Wilson or Friday, he strolled through the ship for fifteen minutes and was returned to his lonely cabin. mei you cao chang de zi ran wei he bi jiao piao liang de dou shi zai ge bi ban – San Nian Er Ban by jay chou
- banal It was a banal remark, but Adelle recognized it for a compliment and smiled prettily.
- band But he had no more than gone when I discovered a band of Indians on the opposite side of the creek and another party of them directly in front of me.
- bandy "But, Steve," complained Bandy-legs, "you ain't told us yet who you believe it was made all that noise?
- bane It is observable that in the entries of which we give specimens, whiskey, the deadly bane of later years, in not named.
- bang Standing with the receiver in her hand and shaking with laughter she heard the office-door shut with a bang and knew that he was off.
- bangor Clonard, Clonfert, Armagh, Bangor, Clonmacnoise, are desolate, and the wealthy Anglo-Norman prelates find their purses empty when the question arises of restoring or forming a single centre of intellectual development.
- bantu And as the brain of the onlooker reels, and as his thoughts fade away into uneasy slumbers, there arises before him in a dream the distant prospect of Bantu children playing amongst the gardens and ruins of the sunny south around thousands of graves in which the descendants of the European heroes of Faith and Freedom lie sleeping.
- Abner I guess he can play well enough, if Abner says so."
35 words made from the letters BANOR
3 letter words made from BANOR:abo, arb, ban, bar, boa, bra, nab, nob, oar, orb, rna, rob, ron.
4 letter words made from BANOR:abor, arno, barn, boar, bonr, born, bran, naor, norb, oran, rabo, rano, roan.
5 letter words made from BANOR:aborn, abron, arbon, barno, baron, boran, borna, nabor, orban.