What is the correct spelling for BARAB?
This word (Barab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BARAB
- arab A wild Arab would not have treated him thus.
- baobab He sprang ahead and pulled at the thorny contrivance that stopped the opening in the baobab trunk.
- barb We saw as the barb approached that the figure was that of a woman, and, moreover, that of a very beautiful woman.
- bare Winter is drawing nearer: nature becoming cold and bare .
- blab Summerling was the type to blab ; he was in no charitable frame of mind; he had found her alone here with men, had come to marry her to one man, and now had seen her in the arms of another.
- bray Jerry had been unable, out of his numbness, to explain that he gave up the land because the other man's title to it, he had seen at once, was a valid one; nor could she, on her side, tell him how her wounded feeling was intensified because old aunt Bray , come from the West for a visit, had settled down upon him and his mother, in all likelihood to remain and go into the new house when it was built.
- Araby He stood-that grand Sesostris of the North- While paused the car to which were harness'd kings; And in the airs, that lovingly sigh'd forth The balms of Araby , his eagle-wings Their sullen thunder furl'd.
- Brae If she was afraid Marian would not be well cared for at home, she might take her down the brae; indeed, he feared there was some danger that he would be forsaken of all his children when she went away.
- Barack President Barack Obama speaks at the National Prayer Breakfast in February 2009.
- Barnaby Barnaby Smith, 1633, gave 20l.