What is the correct spelling for BARR?
This word (Barr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BARR
- bar Just a pack o' rotten plates puttied up with tar, In we came, an' time enough, 'cross Bilbao Bar . – The Ballad of Bolivar by Rudyard Kipling
- bard None who sat before him knew anything of the immortal bard .
- bare I never saw a room so bare as this, anyway.
- bark But at length we came to a trim-built bark lying off Redriff Stairs, with the words "Betsy, of London," painted across her stern.
- barn "And that is my house for you and barn for your horses," he said.
- bars I guess I got to keep an eye on you to see you don't pass nothing through the bars .
- bart By Sir Herbert Stephen, Bart .
- burr Now, Burr , are you coming?
- parr Twelve of us, with Miss Bickford and Miss Parr as leaders.
- Barry John Barry wore a short frock-coat, buttoned tightly at the waist, made of scarlet cloth, with buttons bearing the De Verneuil arms, white leather breeches, top-boots, a striped waistcoat, and a collar and cape of black velvet.
- Carr Carr with about 1,700 infantry and cavalry to occupy that point, gain information as to the condition of things in Price's camp, and to set on foot preparation for supplying the advancing army from the surrounding country.
- Barr It was your own command to barr none from him, Besides, the Princess sent her ring Sir, for my warrant.