What is the correct spelling for BASICES?
This word (Basices) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BASICES
- basics All skills begin with the basics of reading and math, which are supposed to be learned in the early grades of our schools.
- basis The "perfect law of liberty" is the only basis for perfect happiness, because it is not freedom beyond law, but freedom within law, freedom because of law.
- besides Besides, I can get money any time when I ask for it.
- biceps He again tried to shove the Priest aside, when Father Felix hastily threw off his robe so that it might not impede his movements and closed with the young fellow, grappling with him with arms left bare from the shoulder upon which the biceps muscles stood out in great knots that came and went and rippled underneath the skin; Manuello was surprised at this onslaught for the good Priest's fighting prowess had never, so far, been tested in just this way; but familiarity with certain turns and twists told in the young villain's favor in spite of the freshness and vigor of Father Felix' attack; the poor girl on the floor was unable to interfere and watched the two combatants with horrified eyes as they struggled all over the rude room, sometimes one and sometimes the other seeming about to conquer; neither one of the contestants had a weapon as Manuello had come away from the hospital clad only as the other patients were; in his wild flight he had snatched an outer garment from among the many lying in a heap outside the door through which he had fled, but, with this exception, he wore only what had been put upon him by the surgeons.
- braces Two of these are supported by posts, the other by braces running out from the silo.
- Bases Meantime this attempt, and the further correction of it in this work, will become very useful historical bases.
- Basses The band, with Salomon, first violin, leading, was constituted thus: sixteen violins, four violas, eight 'cellos, four basses, flutes, oboes, bassoons, trumpets, and drums-forty-one all told.
- sizes There were sharp hoof-prints of the animal he had caught, larger hoof-prints, vague pad-marks of various sizes , but nothing that looked human.
- bastes But, sor, they're the most savage of bastes .
- basins There were numerous other basins , above and below the large one.
- bodices But let the elder be passed over here for those under whose bodices the life throbbed quick and warm.
- sauces Small fruits and fruit sauces may also be carried in jelly glasses.
- Basques The natives have their peculiar air and customs, and the Basques are always picturesque.
70 words made from the letters BASICES
3 letter words made from BASICES:abc, ace, aec, ass, bai, bse, cab, cia, cis, ice, ies, sac, sbe, sea, sec, sib, sic, sis, sse.
4 letter words made from BASICES:abcs, baic, base, basi, bass, beci, bias, bise, cabs, case, esab, ices, icse, scab, scsi, seas, sebs, seib, siba, sise.
5 letter words made from BASICES:abess, abies, abssi, acies, baise, basic, basie, basis, basse, bassi, becas, bessi, biase, bises, bissa, casei, cases, ceiba, cissa, essai, isbas, sabei, sabie, sabis, sabse, sacbe, saics, scabs, sebsi, sesia, sices.