What is the correct spelling for BASMENT?
This word (Basment) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BASMENT
- abasement Fault and misfortune had reduced them to nerveless servility, a luxury of self-abasement.
- basement They had supper in the oysterman's basement and then sat down in front of their own doorway.
- casement Going to the front window he looked out of the casement .
- debasement White men and Indians vied with each other in mutual debasement .
- baseman On all hits to left and left centre-fields, the shortstop should take second, allowing the baseman to back up the throw, and on all hits to right and right centre the baseman will take the base and the shortstop attend to the backing up.
168 words made from the letters BASMENT
4 letter words made from BASMENT:abet, amen, anem, ante, bane, bans, bant, base, bast, bate, bats, beam, bean, beat, bema, bent, best, beta, east, eats, esab, esna, etna, maen, mane, mast, mate, matn, mban, mean, meat, mesa, meta, metn, nabs, name, nast, neat, nebt, nest, nets, samb, same, sane, sant, sate, seam, seat, sent, seta, smen, stab, stem, tabs, tame, team, tean, teba, tnsm, tsen.
5 letter words made from BASMENT:abets, amens, ament, ansem, asben, asten, bamse, banes, banse, bants, basen, baste, baten, beams, beast, beats, beman, benta, bents, besat, besta, esbat, estan, etnas, maben, manet, manse, mante, masen, mates, means, menas, mensa, menta, mesan, metan, metsa, nabes, names, nates, neamt, netam, netas, sabet, samen, samet, sanem, seman, semba, semna, senat, senta, smena, steam, stena, tabes, tambe, tambs, tamen, tames, teams, temas, temba, temsa, tensa, tesna.
3 letter words made from BASMENT:abm, amb, ane, ans, ant, ate, atm, ban, bat, ben, bet, bns, bse, eat, ebn, ent, esm, est, eta, man, mat, mba, men, mes, msb, mst, nab, nbe, neb, net, sam, sat, sbe, sea, sen, set, stm, tab, tam, tan, tea, ten.