What is the correct spelling for BASSED?
This word (Bassed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BASSED
- based Statement of the assumptions upon which the Plan is based .
- basset But they are pure joys, and they present themselves in competition with those of Ranelagh and the Basset Table, which are not heroic or even masculine, any more than they are pure.
- baste Possano's plea or accusation will not be drawn up till the day after to-morrow, but I will not tell him to make baste for fear of your anticipating him, as I have only been informed of your intentions by hazard.
- massed He is wiser than the massed soul of New York."
- Basked Those that basked upon the banks held their jaws expanded, that at intervals were heard to close with a loud snap.
- Basses Nobody who heard the singing in Putney church that day ever forgot it. Untrained basses and tenors, unrelieved by a single female voice, are not inspiring.
- Basted The strap should then be folded through the middle for its entire length and the free side basted to the wrong side of the bib and hemmed.
- Busied Mrs. Dennison busied herself looking about on the landscape.
- Passed The day passed, and the next.
- Bashed Then I bashed him with my boot, and bloody well pursued him over the rail.
- Gassed It would be wet and lonely and he would think of what unpleasant things he had been told happened to the men who were gassed.
37 words made from the letters BASSED
4 letter words made from BASSED:abed, bade, base, bass, bead, beda, dabs, debs, esab, sade, seas, sebs.
5 letter words made from BASSED:abess, assed, based, basse, beads, dbase, essad, sabed, sabse, sades, sbdas.
3 letter words made from BASSED:ade, ass, bad, bed, bse, dab, das, deb, des, sad, sbe, sdb, sea, sse.