What is the correct spelling for BASSETT?
This word (Bassett) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for BASSETT
- assert If a man assert that which does exist, it is a truth; but if he assert that which does not exist, it is a falsehood.
- asset Emeline's lack of charm was the most valuable moral asset she had.
- based All true surrender of the will is based upon love and knowledge of, and confidence in, the one to whom it is surrendered.
- basket Dick Harding took the basket.
- basset The male line of the Basset family died out with Francis Basset, Esquire, in 1802; but the family estates remain in the hands of the descendants of his eldest sister Eustachia, who married (Unknown) Davie of Orleigh, and her posterity bear the name of Davie-Bassett.
- Basses There are also semi-acoustic basses such as Godin Guitars "A-Series" that, once amplified, sound much closer between acoustic bass guitars and upright basses (double bass), and have been used in professional circles to "simulate" one when it would be impractical for transportation and other reasons to use a full-sized upright bass.
- bassist Joel Bailey may refer to: Joel John Bailey (born 1980), soccer player Joel Bailey (tennis) (born 1951), American tennis player Joel Bailey (musician), former bassist of Sixpence None the Richer
- basest He not only sold the Collection bit by bit, but sank bit by bit to the basest ways of making money-even to blackmailing his own family in a disguise.