What is the correct spelling for BASSICE?
This word (Bassice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BASSICE
- assize Pierre had never before visited the Assize Court, and its appearance surprised him.
- baize If you go to an auction sale now, in out-of-the-way places, there are sure to be card-tables in the catalogue; but if you furnish newly, your eyes rarely light upon green baize -lined tables exhibited for sale.
- base And, what was a most important point, I could also perfect my final plans for the advance right at my final base .
- basic In some cases, also, the basic Decision will have plainly pointed out the action to be taken, and with respect to what physical objectives.
- basics We must keep that edge, and to do so we need to begin renewing the basics -starting with our educational system.
- basis If we take this Law of Unity as the basis of our Thought we shall be surprised to find how far it will carry us.
- bass Then she wandered back to them, with fingers that idly drifted over the keys, and ended with "Stop dat knockin'," in which Hoskins joined with his powerful bass in the recitative "Let me in," and Elmore himself had half a mind to attempt a part.
- basset The two villains looked very happy-which villains have no right to be, but often are, meseemeth-they were sitting in a niche of rock, with the lanthorn in the corner, quaffing something from glass measures, and playing at push-pin, or shepherd's chess, or basset ; or some trivial game of that sort.
- basso The same general elements enter into the composition of all voices, from the basso profundo to the high soprano.
- Bases But Roy was like a streak when it came to running bases, and this fact, coupled with the fact that first baseman had to step wide of the bag to get the throw, made him safe.
- Basses Must be curious to hear after their own strong basses.
- Bosses When the men are imposed upon he stands by 'em, and compels the manufacturers to deal square; and if they don't, he joins the men and fights it out with the bosses.
- Bessie Down here on the farm the weather gets messy Laying around with nothin' to do When you went away, you took my cow Bessie I miss her darling, more than I miss you – PFFT You Were Gone by Buck Owens
- bossier All in good time I arrived at the end of my train journey, and was taken in charge by a big red-bearded man, who informed me he was the driver of the mail-coach, and had received a letter from Mrs Bossier instructing him to take care of me.
- brassier The furniture consisted of a beautiful brassier and two rare kakamonos on the wall-nothing more.
70 words made from the letters BASSICE
3 letter words made from BASSICE:abc, ace, aec, ass, bai, bse, cab, cia, cis, ice, ies, sac, sbe, sea, sec, sib, sic, sis, sse.
4 letter words made from BASSICE:abcs, baic, base, basi, bass, beci, bias, bise, cabs, case, esab, ices, icse, scab, scsi, seas, sebs, seib, siba, sise.
5 letter words made from BASSICE:abess, abies, abssi, acies, baise, basic, basie, basis, basse, bassi, becas, bessi, biase, bises, bissa, casei, cases, ceiba, cissa, essai, isbas, sabei, sabie, sabis, sabse, sacbe, saics, scabs, sebsi, sesia, sices.