What is the correct spelling for BASSS?
This word (Basss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BASSS
- baas "Simply and truly, Baas Cogez did not have me asked this year.
- bars He fed with the old man, this young Davey Cameron, and was never seen in the bars .
- base Even the course of events had no interest for them beyond their own base .
- basis The whole basis of science is that anybody can do it, anybody who follows the step-by-step method.
- bass "Lock the doors and keep them out," was the response, and one of the double-bass players ran down the steps to attend to the order.
- basso Especially if it had rained or were going to rain, the little frogs in trees and ponds sang their love songs in chorus, silenced, at times, by the deep basso of a bull frog.
- boss "Jake, who's your boss ?
- bossy Your royal cooks make griddlecakes heavy as lead; you had best behead them instead of my good Bossy -Cow."
- buss Ah wag, ah wag-I'll buss thee agen for that.
- Bases Staminate: Calyx monophyllous, cylindrical, 2-toothed; corolla, 5 linear petals twice as long as the calyx; stamens 20 or more, joined in a column at their bases.
- Basses Fort Bellevue suffered severely, and notably the fire from Basses Perches was entirely silenced.
- Bays The vaulting is supported by two pairs of pillars which form three aisles, each of three bays.
- Bess Bess had them in her hand.