What is the correct spelling for BATCHELAR?
This word (Batchelar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BATCHELAR
- ashlar When shorter than 30 centimetres (12 in), they are usually called small ashlar .
- bachelor And the Snawley-Grubbs door being closed upon him, Sir Francis re-entered his cab, and was driven straight to his bachelor lodgings in Piccadilly.
- batch One night I returned home from my work and read the usual batch of letters.
- bachelors Some of them are born bachelors and they do very well, but the majority are lost without a woman.
- batches Meanwhile, the German prisons were thronged with the first batches of recusants.