What is the correct spelling for BATD?
This word (Batd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BATD
- bad Don't know what to think of it, anyway, 'cept his troubles or bad whisky had turned his head.
- bard In a freer Erin I'd be the bard of the land, never doubt it.
- body West and Ingleborough were so intent with their glasses, watching the utter rout of the Boers, that they did not see a body of Lancers bearing down upon them at a gallop, and the noise of the scattered firing kept up by the Boers drowned the trampling of hoofs, till there was a shout which made the two despatch-bearers start round in their saddles, to see a dozen sun-browned, dust-covered Lancers galloping at them with weapons levelled, headed by a young officer waving them on with his flashing sword.
- both For it's a wonderful thing to have both a husband and a knight, whoever can have one.
- but But we agree very well.