What is the correct spelling for BATDE?
This word (Batde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BATDE
- bad "Keegan, now, wouldn't be a bad master," said Ussher.
- bate "I sure do bate to shoot down a horse," Lite explained shamefacedly, "but I never did kill a man-"
- body The former objects that the soul, according to Socrates's own showing, is nothing but a harmony resulting from a combination of the parts of the body , and so may perish with the body , as the harmony of a lyre does when the lyre itself is broken.
- both Oisin drew out of his bosom a brass ball and said: "If you don't throw this into the dog's mouth he'll destroy us both ; knock the dog with the ball or he'll tear us to pieces."
- but I did not catch his name, but he was very agreeable."