What is the correct spelling for BATDO?
This word (Batdo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BATDO
- bad That was bad enough: but when it came to carrying off a young lady and putting a sword through her father and running the country, I put it to you it's worse.
- body But, singular as it may appear, this deformed body contained a loving and generous soul-a mind cultivated even to poetry; and let us add, that this was owing to the example of Agricola Baudoin, with whom she had been brought up, and who had naturally the gift.
- both It is both weakening and depressing to the system, and by opening the pores of the skin and by relaxing the bowels, is likely to give cold, and thus to make a healthy, a sickly child.
- but He glanced up once, but promptly continued his work.
- Bardo Just before dawn I reached my brother's house outside of Tunis, not far from the Bardo .