What is the correct spelling for BATIA?
This word (Batia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BATIA
- bad "I'm very sorry to hear the bad news," said Mr Jack, pressing the good woman's hand in sympathy.
- batis Thair batis up apon thair mastis 715 Drawyn weill hye and festnyt fast is, And pressit with that gret atour Toward the wall, bot the gynour Hit in ane espyne with a stayne, And the men that war thar-in gane, 720 Sum dede, sum dosnyt, come doun wyndland.
- body Galba's body lay long neglected, and under cover of darkness was 49 subjected to various insults.
- both It will be better both for you and me.
- but "All these years I've been holding it back, but I can't any longer.