What is the correct spelling for BATTUWE?
This word (Battuwe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BATTUWE
- bad Being alone, with every prospect of a bad dinner, I accepted with gratitude an invitation to dine and sleep at Aussolas and see the dance; it is only on very special occasions that I have the heart to remind Philippa that she had neither part nor lot in what occurred-it is too serious a matter for trivial gloryings.
- battue If we care to put on our snow-shoes, this man will guide us to the clearing and take care of us till the battue is over.
- body Meanwhile he lifted the body and began to dig a grave and perform the last rites for his father.
- both There they both are, and what more can they want?
- but I don't know how early they will get up at school, but I hope it won't be earlier than this.