What is the correct spelling for BATWAU?
This word (Batwau) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BATWAU
- bad It was proved that old Jonathan Usbech at the time in which the will was made was in very bad circumstances, both as regards money and health.
- body And I tell you I did feel Howells's body move under my hand.
- both There were in the school about forty pupils, both boys and girls, who sat on opposite sides of the room; all were fair and fat, with plump, good-natured faces; they had the precocious air of little men and women, which I could not observe without laughing.
- but But it was still home.
- Bateau You see dat bateau, Sainte Brigitte?