What is the correct spelling for BAULKING?
This word (Baulking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAULKING
- backing In this connection it may be well to quote an article that appeared at the time of Mr. Lowrey's death, in 1893: "One of the most important services which Mr. Lowrey has ever performed was in furnishing and procuring the necessary financial backing for Thomas A. Edison in bringing out and perfecting his system of incandescent lighting.
- baking If you will give me a home in your oven I will see to the baking of your bread, and will answer for it that you shall never have so much as a loaf spoiled.
- bawling The lights fall down and are extinguished, the men fly howling and bawling 'A Plot!
- blacking I have nothing in the world but this," pulling out a dirty piece of paper from his pocket; "it is a receipt for making blacking -it is the best that was ever seen; many a half-guinea I have had for it from the officers, and many bottles I have sold.
- hulking In spite of the distance to which these conflicting statements seemed to relegate them, Odo somehow felt as though these pale strange people-youths with ardent faces under their small round caps, damsels with wheat-coloured hair and boys no bigger than himself, holding spotted dogs in leash-were younger and nearer to him than the dwellers on the farm: Jacopone the farmer, the shrill Filomena, who was Odo's foster-mother, the hulking bully their son and the abate who once a week came out from Pianura to give Odo religious instruction and who dismissed his questions with the invariable exhortation not to pry into matters that were beyond his years.
311 words made from the letters BAULKING
5 letter words made from BAULKING:ablin, aigun, ailun, akgul, akgun, aking, albig, algin, algun, align, aling, angul, aukin, aulin, bagni, baiul, bakin, bakun, balik, balin, bangi, bangu, banig, banik, banku, baugi, baulk, biang, bigan, bilan, bilka, binga, bingu, blaik, blain, blaki, blang, blank, blink, blunk, buang, bugak, buika, bulak, bulan, bulga, bulin, bunga, bungl, gabin, gabun, galbi, galik, gikun, gilan, glaik, glaub, glina, guban, guiba, gulab, gulai, gulak, gulan, gulia, gulik, gulin, gunia, iglau, igual, ikbal, ilang, iluka, inula, kabil, kabin, kabul, kabun, kagin, kaing, kalbi, kalib, kaung, kiang, kibla, kibun, kinga, klaib, klain, klang, klina, kling, klubi, knaub, kuang, kubal, kuban, kubin, kubla, kulai, kulig, kulin, kunai, kunal, kunbi, kunga, labin, lagun, laing, langi, liban, libau, ligan, luang, lubag, luban, lugia, luing, lukin, lunga, lungi, lunik, nakul, ngilu, nikau, nubia, nugal, ugali, unagi, ungal.
4 letter words made from BAULKING:abuk, abul, agni, ainu, aiul, akin, albu, anil, anlu, auki, baig, baik, bail, baki, baku, bali, balk, bang, bank, baug, baul, baun, biau, bilk, bilu, binu, blag, blak, blau, blik, bnai, bual, buik, buil, buin, buka, buki, bulk, buna, bung, bunk, gabl, gaik, gain, gaki, gaku, gank, ganu, gaub, gaul, gaun, giba, gila, glab, glan, glau, glia, glib, glik, glub, gnal, gnau, gual, guan, guba, guia, guib, guil, gula, guli, gunk, iglu, ilna, inga, inuk, inul, iuka, kabu, kagi, kail, kali, kaul, kbig, kgil, kiga, kiln, kina, king, kinu, kiul, klan, klin, knla, knub, kuai, kuba, kuga, kuia, kula, kuli, kung, lagi, lagu, laib, laik, lank, laub, liau, lika, liku, ling, link, lkab, luba, luga, luik, luin, luki, luna, lung, lunk, nabu, nagi, nagl, nail, naku, nauk, ngau, nkgb, nuka, ubik, ubin, ugli, ugni, ukai, ulia, ulin, ulna, unal, unik.
3 letter words made from BAULKING:ail, ain, aku, alb, ali, ani, anu, aug, auk, bag, bai, ban, big, bin, bug, bun, gab, gal, gib, gin, gnu, gui, gun, iga, ilk, ink, kin, kui, lab, lag, lan, lin, lug, nab, nag, ngu, nib, nig, nil, nub, uni.