What is the correct spelling for BAUNCE?
This word (Baunce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAUNCE
- balance Here he found it strangely awkward and even perilous to dismount without his hands to balance his weight, as he shifted out of the stirrups. Et ta vengeance C'est ton cul qui balance – Belle De Feu by Dan Bigras
- bane If the law is to be shaped by the prevailing habits of thought and tendencies of a nation, would not that mean that in Spain a direct encouragement would be given to idleness and religious intolerance; in England, to the commercial spirit; in Italy, to the love of the arts that may be the expression of a society, but by which no society can entirely exist; in Germany, feudal class distinctions would be fostered; and here, in France, popular legislation would promote the spirit of frivolity, the sudden craze for an idea, and the readiness to split into factions which has always been our bane .
- banns "Yes, the banns ," said Leon.
- bounce He saw the wagon bounce upon the half-round logs, as with the team stretching out in a furious gallop in front of it, it crossed the trestle on the opposite side, and vanish into the forest; and then finding himself very little the worse, proceeded to wade back to the bridge.
- bouncer And four foot round his chest was a pinch, sir, Bouncer !
46 words made from the letters BAUNCE
3 letter words made from BAUNCE:abc, ace, aec, ane, anu, ban, ben, bun, cab, can, cub, cue, ebn, nab, nbe, neb, nec, nub, uca.
5 letter words made from BAUNCE:abune, bacne, bance, bauen, becan, bunce, cuban, ncube.
4 letter words made from BAUNCE:acne, bane, baue, baun, bean, beau, buea, buen, buna, bune, cane, cebu, cuan, cuba, cube, nabu, ncub, nube, ubac.