What is the correct spelling for BAVDE?
This word (Bavde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAVDE
- bad However the confinement of the queens is always longer when bad weather lasts several days together.
- body I gather, he said, that you haven't unearthed the motive for disturbing the body .
- both All was quiet in the castle; all the visitors, both gentlemen and ladies, were busy in their own rooms dressing for the evening.
- but "But it is also a post of honor.
- Barde Buried in this church, John Calfe, and William Cogeshall, 1426; Waltar Turke, fishmonger, mayor 1349; Richarde Esastone, fishmonger, 1330; Nicholas Wolberge, fishmonger, 1407; Thomas Paddington, fishmonger, 1485; Robert Hary, fishmonger, John Suring, 1490; Roger Darlington, fishmonger, 1557; Richard Lacty, parson, under a fair tomb on the north side the choir, 1491; Richard Bradbrudge, 1497; William Clarke, 1501; James Picman, 1507; Richard Farneford, 1525; Thomas Nicholas, fishmonger, 1527; William Barde , fishmonger, 1528.