What is the correct spelling for BAVE?
This word (Bave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BAVE
- babe While John went to get the team Rose got on her things and walked about, uttering a little moaning sound, like a babe in delirium.
- bade "Really look," she bade .
- bake Bake until the eggs are set.
- bale The imps made no offer to bale for us, so we had to do it ourselves, losing the much-needed power at the oars, while one of us set to work at the dip-and-toss, dip-and-toss motion so familiar to any one who has kept company with a small boat.
- bane Madeline turns her eyes calmly from his face to Cora's, and seems to see nothing of this, as she resumes: "Some strange fatality had made this man the bane of other lives, that were to be brought into contact with mine.
- bare But all is not bare from Dan to Beersheba.
- base I'm going to see the Captain of the Base to-morrow.
- bate It shows that he has got his wits about him, and that when he steddys down he will be hard to bate ."
- brave He was a great brave ."
- cave I understood that she had married a Mr. Cave .
- have She would have known.
- lave An' 'twud be a disgrace f'r to lave befure we've pounded these frindless an' ongrateful people into insinsibility.
- nave The pillars of the nave are cylindrical, solid, and plain.
- pave The builder whom the first William set to build Corfe Castle was Stephen Mowlem; and the Dorsetshire firm of Mowlem still pave London causeways.
- rave I'd begin to rave -" "But of course you can't stay in it.
- save And this to save me!
- wave A wave of excitement swept over him.
- Ave "You wouldn't 'ave enjoyed yourself by yourself then," ses Ginger.
- Gave I gave myself up to fish for him next season if he wanted it, but he told me as much as that he would not have me, and that I must look out for myself, and I did so.
- Dave Dave and Homer both laughed.
1 words made from the letters BAVE
3 letter words made from BAVE:ebv.