What is the correct spelling for BCAME?
This word (Bcame) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for BCAME
- acme In the neighbourhood of the city was the celebrated park called Daphne, where the voluptuous and almost incredible dissipation of the ancient world perhaps reached its acme .
- bake Bake in a moderate oven one hour.
- beam An infinitesimal beam of daylight had lit up the black horizon of his threatened future. I dream'd I lay where flowers were springing Gaily in the sunny beam; List'ning to the wild birds singing, By a falling crystal stream: – I Dream'd I Lay by Robert Burns
- become What has become of your comrades?" Cause guys like me, we all vow to become Clear and free of the fife and the drum – Guys Like Me by Aimee Mann
- bigamy Naturally in what she called her intimate heart-to-heart talks with the dear girls, and what they called keeping Cousin Edith from feeling too keenly her position, she had been told a good deal about young Mr. Vibart, nephew and heir of Sir John Vibart; and in her anxiety to stand well with Lettice and Pamela she had committed a kind of vicarious bigamy , so earnestly had she encouraged both of the girls to believe that she was the chosen of Mr. Vibart.
- blame Do you blame her?" Great as not speake, and not to speake, a blame Beyond what's worst, such as doth want a name; – The Lady A. L. My Asylum In A Great Exteremity. by Richard Lovelace
- cameo There was no doubt, however, after Mr. Claridge's arrival at ten o'clock-the cameo was gone.
- come Come on, Tom Swift!
- game "But what's their game ?
- Became The good Frenchman straightway became uneasy.